Inspirational Thoughts by Women: Wishing you all wonderful women a Happy Women’s day!
March 8, 2010 Leave a comment
As you all know, today is International Women’s Day, a global day we celebrate women’s political, economic and social achievements. So, as a woman I pondered what I should blog about today. I then decided why not find inspirational quotes that have been written on stated by women? I tried to find quotes that would relate to beauty, self-esteem, success and strength. Enjoy!
- “The best cosmetic in the world is an active mind that is always finding something new”
~Mary Meek Atkeson~ (tell me you don’t love this?)
- “People of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others: they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else” ~Nathaniel Branden~
- “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift” ~Oprah Winfrey~
- “If a woman can only succeed by emulating men, I think it is a great loss and not a success. The aim is not only for a woman to succeed, but to keep her womanhood and let her womanhood influence society” ~Suzanne Brogger~
- “Follow your instincts – you never know if your ideas will work out unless you try them” ~Lulu Guinness~
- “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent” ~Eleanor Roosevelt~
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform”~ Diane Mariechild ~
“I’m a woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, That’s me.” ~Maya Angelou~
Happy Women’s Day!!!